Thursday, November 5, 2015

Oceans of Fun and Worlds of Fun


Photo of the Wave pool
found on the Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun website
 

This is a really fun place to go with family and friends! Located in Kansas City, MO it is an all day attraction. In fact when you buy Worlds of Fun tickets, you can now go to Oceans of Fun for free. So, I think that the next time, we go, we will have to make a two day trip out of it. There is so much to see and do now that they let you into both parks. Daily ticket prices are $54.99 for adults and $34.99 for children and seniors. Plus $15 to park. We spent all day in Worlds of Fun and didn't have any time left for Oceans of Fun the last time I was there. I really wanted to do the newest slide, the Predator Plunge. The floor falls out from under you as you are standing on the platform waiting to go down this slide.

My daughter loved camp Snoopy at Worlds of Fun. It is an area for the kids and has smaller rides and things that she really enjoyed. She still talks about it even though we did not make it there this year. Maybe next year.

Here is the web address for more information https://www.worldsoffun.com/index.cfm

3 comments:

  1. I think I've been past this place before! It seems really familiar, but I'm not sure if I've ever actually gone inside. It reminds me a little bit of a water park I used to go to sometimes when I lived in Virginia. I'll have to check this park out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has a favorite water park, well everyone that likes the water. Mine used to be the one in Branson, MO, called White Water. This year I went to a homegrown one in Hannibal, MO and it was awesome. I may have to say that Mark Twain's Landing is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're totally right about WOF/OOF being a really fun place to go with family and friends! I haven't actually been to either of these parks for a few years now. I used to go all the time when I was younger though, but now walking around the park kind of sucks.

    ReplyDelete