Thursday, November 5, 2015

Melvern Lake




I have heard a lot about Lake Melvern but have not been there yet. I like doing this blog towards the end because I am running out of places that I have been. Now, I have to start researching new places and I am finding that next summer is going to be full of new adventures. This lake is part of the Corps of Engineers like Lake Clinton, which is my favorite lake. They take such good care of everything and now that I know that this lake is part of them I will be visiting it for sure.

Photo shows an aerial view of the lake
Photo found on the US Army Corps of Engineers Website below
http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/Locations/DistrictLakes/MelvernLake.aspx

4 comments:

  1. This lake looks amazing! I love the clear waters with the forests surrounding it. It must be a very beautiful place in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said I have not been there but, I will make it there next year for sure. I am excited to check out the new places that I found because of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to this lake once before, but it was years ago around middle school so I don't remember a whole bunch. I agree with you though on how next summer's going to be full of adventures because I'm going to have to visit several lakes as well.

    ReplyDelete